1. Painting of a western scene done by a local artist. It is displayed in the room where I have my gun collection.
2. A variety of trophies and sports memorabilia in my game room.
3. This is an autographed jersey by Brett Favre and a jersey from Thurman Thomas personally autographed to me. Thurman was a speaker for Big Brothers Big Sisters a number of years ago and he stayed in my home.
4. My first Sagamore of the Wabash Award presented to me by then-Govenor Joe Kernan.
5. I’m a firearms collector and have a collection of Winchester Rifles from an era gone by. They represent people and places in American history.
6. This is a signed picture from Secretariat jockey Ron Turcotte along with the box tickets of Penny Chenery, the woman who owned Secretariat.
7. Here’s a photo of two of my grandchildren, although I have 10 total.
8. My Corvette collection is one of the finest collections of automobiles.
9. Just a fun replica of a Corvette.
10. I was presented with the Willy Korf/ Iverson Steel Vision Award. It’s the highest honor you can bestow on a global steel maker. There are only about 20 awards in existence and this one was given when I was inducted into the Steel Hall of Fame.
11. Photo of three swans on my private pond.
12. This is a chess set from the Civil War. I have about 15-20 chess sets that I collect. This one is my favorite.
13. A new Lamborghini I bought about a year ago.
14. A national Junior Achievement Award for a company I created with high school students to teach them economics and business skills.
15. My wine cellar. The hand-painted mural on the wall to the right is the town in Italy where Debbie and I got engaged.
16. This is the pen flag from when Tom Watson came to Sycamore Hills Golf Club.
17. My horse, Oliver, and me in the pasture. In total, I have four thoroughbreds and one quarter horse.
18. My new bride Debbie (Stier) Busse and myself.
19. This is my second Sagamore of the Wabash Award. It’s from then-Governor Mitch Daniels. Very few people have two of these awards in Indiana. It’s the highest honor you can receive in the state as a civilian.